CAR DETAILING PACKAGES
Often, people think that Car “Wash” and Car “Detailing” are similar terms — But that’s not the case. Car Detailing involves a thorough cleaning and recondition of the Interior and Exterior of your vehicle.
It is a step-by-step process to restore your vehicle’s beauty as far as possible and protect your investment. Car detailing not only does make a car look great, but it does a lot more than that. It makes your car last longer as well.
While this benefits you now, it will also benefit you in future when you want to sell your vehicle. Prospective buyers will always choose a car that has been well-maintained, both inside and out.
- - High Pressure Body Wash
- - Wheels, Tyres, Arches Cleaned
- - Removal of Tar Marks
- - UV Protect Meguiars Wax Polish
- - Windows Cleaned In & Out
- - Tyre Dressing
- - High Pressure Wash
- - Exterior Surface Refinement
- - Removal of Tar Marks, Cement Spots, Paint Spots
- - Orbital Machine Polish to Remove Hair Line Scratches etc
- - Application of Polymer Coat for added Protection
- - Application of Meguiars Premium Wax as Top Coat
- - Clean / Shine Tyres Alloy Wheels
- - Streak Free Glass Cleaning
- - Deep Cleaning of Fuel Cap Lid Section
- - Engine Bay Side Compartment Cleaning
- - Clean and Polish of Outer Vents & Grills
Because we are a mobile service, we will require access to nominal amount of approximately 2 to 3 buckets of water and normal 6 amp electrical plug point to operate our car detailing equipment. Buckets, Long extension cables and wires will be carried by our team.